Monday, November 6, 2023

OKFF-1457 Horecký kopec 4.11.2023


Wine and WWFF expedition to Hnanice - part 1

My first ever activation of OKFF non yet activated area.

When I was invited with my wife to spent first November weekend with friends in the famous wine village Hnanice and when I checked near OKFF references I recognized that three refs hasn´t been activated yet.
My wife was not so happy but my portable FF hw must went with us.

Friday weather was absolutely horrible. Whole day before journey and nearly whole journey was rain. Temperature went down from 12 to 6°C. In same time the western Europe was suffering from the storm Ciaran.

But Saturday morning ....


Start of  the walk, between vineyards - OFF1457 is on left side


View from1457 back to Hnanice


FT817 + Dipole@6m, after pile-up, 46QSO 

I apologize to Karel OK1HCG because during his call I was disturbed by the pheasants. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment