Tuesday, November 7, 2023

OKFF-1408 Fládnitzské vřesoviště 4.11.2023



Wine and WWFF expedition to Hnanice - part 2 and 3

After OKFF-1457 I went 2,5km  to 1408, 
In the middle of walk I meet crowd of hunters, they prepared to pheasants. So Karel, we will not be disturbed 😏

The 1408 is placed next viticulture and hotel Vinice Hnanice. 
It is on former place of communistic border guard company. But the hotel building completely new and quite luxury. The viticulture culture is part of hotel. There are vine harvesters, big vine pres, big stainless steel tanks ...

When I prepared the portable, compete bunch of my friends visited me. I was able to show them our hobby, they were able to obeyed first cw qso.  Somebody was shaking their head, somebody had a lot of questions ...

When last friend left the pile-up was exploded. 
I have to say that some operators are quite undisciplined. You call F6?, ON station is calling, you repeat DF6?, ON station is calling, you finish DF6 station and continue DE OK1TGI/p, pile-up, you cal YL?, ON station calling 😰... 
But nevertheless pile-up on 1408 was exciting ! 
Thanks to all stations, also the ON station 👍

Part 3 🍷🍷🍷
Wine cellar open event



No comments:

Post a Comment